Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello! Our first blog.

           This is, obviously, our first post. My name is Sophie, and I am a Lanie doll. My sister, Beckie, and I go to a famous school for dolls called Innerstar-U. We prefer to speak German, but will use English as much as possible. I love music. Music is my life. I play violin, banjo, cello, bass, clarinet, flute, piano, viola, and trumpet. Ruthie, my best friend, says I shouldn't bury my head in the arts, and find something more logical, like science. I love her to death, but she is too into science and things like that. UGH!! Ich nicht lieben sprache Englisch! Sorry, English is harder for me, being raised in Germany. When I was seven, we moved to Texas. I am ten years old. I share a room at the school dorm with Beckie, though we might get a new room mate this month. So...yeah. That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment