Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Most Boring day EVER

           Sorry for the depressing title, but today has been terrible! All Beckie and I did was knit hats for the winter. Yeah, I know it's December, but here, in Central Texas, it's coldest in January and February. It was colder that usual, probably about 50F. Instead of snow, we get dead leaves. That's supposed to be a Fall thing!Oh well. Meine Freund, Chrissa, is over now (Rissa;Hi!). We call her Rissa most of the time. My best friends are Chrissa Maxwell, Felicity (City as we call her) Merriman, Ruthie Smithens, and Tovah (we call her my her middle name Amika, which is shortened to Ami) Jo-Ellens. Ami has a twin sister that usually hangs around with Beckie, Miriam(Mimi), but never really talks to us. Beckie's friends are mostly nice, but she has a lot of friends; Samantha (Sam) Parkington, Julia (Jules or Julie) Albright, and Kaya. We have five 'cousins' who are Katherine (Kit) Kittredge, Kirsten Larson, Molly MacIntire, Emily (Em) Bennett, and Josefina Montoya. We don't see our cousins much, though we are seeing them on New Years.
               I am nicht the person that likes to sit down. No, I utterly loathe it. I couldn't go outside, because Wednesday is the sport team's practice day. No basket ball, no horse riding, no soccer, no hockey, NOTHING! I couldn't go to the garden because of maintenance day. I despise Wednesdays. Beckie and I spent the whole morning cooking, cleaning, sewing, and knitting. Neither of us like that stuff but we don't like spending the whole day watching television, or on a computer. At about 4'o'clock, Rissa came over. We made a comic book about some people at an online school. Then, Beckie, Rissa, and ich played hide-and-seek. Playing hide-and-seek isn't very fun at my dorm, because there are only five room: 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room (or a third bedroom) and a kitchen.It's getting late, so I should go to bed.
Good Night!
P.S. What do you do on rainy/boring days? Answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment