Friday, December 24, 2010

Yay! Happiness! ~Beckie

          I know that this is the first time I've posted, but it certainly won't be the last! I adore Theater, and am in the Drama Club. I have two sisters, one of them is Sophie, of course, and the other... I haven't seen her since Sophie and I moved. I don't remember her too well, but she may be coming here tomorrow.
           Soph (my nickname for her, though she despises it!), and I are Judeo-Christian, which means our parents are different religions; Mutti ist Jewish, und Papa is Christian. I, personally, follow the Jewish religion, but give gifts on Christmas (tomorrow!) instead of on Hanukkah.
            I'm really hyper right now, because I just got back from track. Sophie doesn't really do sports, but she'll play if she has to. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Sorry. NONONONONONO! Meine Katze, err, my cat is eating some of Sophie's plants. She will kill me if it dies. During track today, I started speaking German without even noticing. I HATE it when I do that, because it is embarrassing and I have to repeat myself. I especially hate doing it in class, because then I get a D-Hall ( detention!) and then I'm late for something so more getting in trouble.
         I'm very tired right now, because I got up at 6:00 AM! Sophie does that, not me! I couldn't fall back asleep, so I'm exhausted. I have to stay up for at least twenty more minutes to light the Shabbos candles. Urgh! Will try to write more on Sunday! Merry Christmas!


~~~~~ Beckie

No comments:

Post a Comment