Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally!~Ahna (Kanani Akina)

      I'm finally here! After ages of traveling, I am at Cedar Heights! I like it here, though I miss the beach and my little town. Everyone's so nice here, but...It's not comfortable yet. I mean, all my roommates are nice and all, but I don't really connect with them. I'm a bit younger than them, (I'm only 10.) though they all seem okay with that. More about me: I love the water. I love the beach, I love water sports. Apparently, there's a bully, Britta, here. Sophie tried to get the principle to help, but all she did was give Britta a detention. That doesn't usually help. It's supposedly lots less severe. Britta seems BRUTAL: She broke Sophie's friend Ami's leg. Here's my impression of everyone so far:
 Sam: She's nice. Seems like someone that would protest anything she thinks is immoral.
City: She loves horses like I love the ocean. Seems a bit shy, but only when not in a group.
Ruthie: VERY smart. Science-y, loves to experiment. Also very bookish.
Kaya: I haven't met her yet, because she's at music camp. She's apparently not very musical, but goes anyway for extra-credit.
Chrissa: Artsy. Nice. Smart. Strong. A bit girly.
Ami: Loud, but in a good way. She's really funny, but seems hot-headed.
Mimi: Shy. I think she could be a great friend, but is afraid to try. She also seems a bit lonely and tired, like Rachel.
Julie: She's athletic and seems like Sam, and would protest.
Bex: She's dramatic, and loves theatre. Everyone else calls her Beckie, but she told me to call her Bex.
Sophie: She's musical, with bouncy blond hair that seems to hum along with her violin music. She's amiable (Ruthie for nice) and is going to be famous one day.
    I'm exhausted. I actually got here yesterday, though it was late, so I had to unpack all day today. I'll try to post tomorrow.
Ahna
PS Am I supposed to sign off like this? BTW you pronounce my name how it's spelled AH-nah.

2 comments:

  1. I am your fifth follower! I love your blog! I have a blog too! go to pixbyemma.blogspot.com! I would love it if you could follow!

    ReplyDelete