Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How I broke my leg~Sophie

      I have NOTHING to do, because of that Britta. Yes, I do have a broken leg. So, during gym, we were out on the field, and we were playing soccer. I didn't even have the ball, but Mimi did and she was in front of us. Britta runs over and "falls" (*cough*body slam, not kidding *cough*cough*) on me. Later I woke up in the nurse's office. Sam and Sophie got REALLY mad at Beckie and Britta. Tomorrow,  Everyone but me is going to see the principle about Britta. I HATE being stuck in bed/a chair all day. Grr....
       The results for the poll are in... Though Zipporah won the poll, Kanani is coming. We checked the results too early and used them. On a lighter subject, we'll now have something to post on the travel blog. Kaya should be at music camp by now, so check at the Travel Blog for that.
      I honestly don't know anything with what's going on right now. We won the Heart Outfit giveaway on Doll Diaries. (dolldiaries.com is an awesome doll news website). I'm going to go to sleep now. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment