Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sorry~Sophie

       Sorry that we haven't posted for a few days. Anyway, my violin is back, so yay for me. We're almost sure on the decision for who is coming here: Kanani Mila Akina. So unless you vote, she'll probably come here. It's supposed to snow tonight. I don't know where Beckie is . I think she's at Britta's house.I hope she's staying out of trouble. I HOPE IT SNOWS!!!! Well nothing much has happened here except Britta's still being annoying. Well, I have to get up early so good night!

2 comments:

  1. Is this Ingrid? Well if it is ......... YOU WON THE GIVEAWAY AT dolldiaries.com!!!!!!!;D. Great Jod;)
    *Bye* ~*GOD Bless*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Anyway, I am Ingrid, the owner of this blog. You can contact me at aggalskitkat@aol.com

    ReplyDelete