Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hi! Poll talk!~Sophie

         Hi, I was sick, but not anymore. Any way, the two finalist results for the poll are, drum roll please, Kanani v. Zipporah. We're going to do things differently with this poll today, so Kanani will say why she should come, then Zipporah will say why she should come. Here's Kanani's:
    Kanani Mila Akina: Aloha! I'm Kanani Akina. I come from Hawaii. I can bring exciting stories from Hawaii to this blog. I REALLY want to meet all the girls here, and  maybe help out with Britta. I love the ocean and sea creatures. I hope that you vote for me to join Cedar Heights. Thank You!
    Zipporah-Yentel Batya Lidenberg-Goldstein: Hello! My name is...too long to repeat, so call me YaYa, Zippie, or Yente (YentAH). I love books, wolves, forests, and anything that involves the woods and camping. I think I could help make this blog better because I will most likely make photostories about camping outside. I hope to see my sisters soon as possible. Vote Yente!
     Well, that was it. Here's a picture of meine schwester, er, my sister:

  
       Vote soon. I like Cedar Heights better than InnerstarU. We have a lot more homework, but we get to have studyhall before and after school. I need to do homework now, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment