Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello!~Ivy Ling

           Hello! I'm not entirely sure what to write about. I got here yesterday and so far it's been okay. All of the other girls here seem nice, but except for Sophie, Rissa and Julie (I've known her forever!), everyone seems a little shy. Samantha is funny, but it seems like she only talks in a group of people. Felicity is nice, but she seems like she doesn't want to talk, but go outside. Ruth is buried in books. Kaya is always running around the campus.  Ami is talkative, but we don't really 'click'. Miriam/ Mimi is just plain shy. Beckie is always at theater club. The best thing here is Gymnastics class, and even then there are a few problems there! A girl on the team is completely obnoxious Her name is Britta. She is ANNOYING! Yesterday, after I first got here, she comes up and tells me how "great" I look. I don't mean to be whiny, but it's not great here. At least I can see Julie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment