Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kanani Review/We are inconsistant...~Julie, Beckie, and Sophie

         Okay, we are offically going to be joined by Ivy Ling. We were going to get Kanani Akina, but Sophie's birthday is in February, so we will ask for her then.We're excited!!! Sorry about the inconsistancy of who was coming here. Ivy should be here by not this Friday, but the next. I like Kanani, but she is a bit stereotypical. Not all Hawaiians are surfers and go to lu'aus. Not all Texans are farmers and hillbillies. I think Kanani is pretty though. I love how she helps endangered animals and stuff. I wonder what the new Historical character is. American Girl copyrighted the names McKenna and  Teagan, and both sounds Irish or British. She might be from the 1840's, when Ireland had a famine and many people came to America. Anyway, here is a picture, from americangirl.com, of Ivy for those of you who don't know what she looks like:
          She is my (Julie) best friend from California. We have to start school on Tuesday. Ugh. Well, I should got to sleep now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment