Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Poll ~Ami

     Okay, we're putting up a new pole about who's coming over for Sophie's (and my) birthday. First choice is the bookish Zipporah. We're not sure if she's still bookin' it up, as we haven't heard from her since 2008. She apparently LOVES wolves. We're moving to Minnesota so whoopie for her. The second is Kanani Akina. No explanation needed, go to www.americangirl.com. Third is mystery doll, which we can't reveal until the poll is done. I give a hint: Civil War. Oops that just gave it away. It's Addy. Fourth is my very own sister, Lisebet Katjusta (pronounced lies-EE-bet kat-YUSK-ah). She's really nice, and is honestly a computer whiz. I have to go to bed now. Night!




PS I come on the website all the time, but never really post. I add pages, create polls, all that good stuff. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment