Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sorry! ~Sam

     Sorry that we haven't posted in a few days! The flu's going around down here in Texas, and nearly everyone here has got it! The only people not sick today: Me, (Samantha, I don't usually post.), City, Beckie/whatever she calls herself, Kaya (who's leaving for music camp tomorrow, that lasts about 6 months, it being in Canada), and Ami. Sophie's REALLY EXTREMELY ANGRY with Britta because she "accidentally" poured juice into her violin. Charlie (yes, the violin has a name.) is in the hospital right now. And then there's the packing. In 6 months we're moving to a small town near Duluth Minnesota. The move is in July so don't worry right now. Sophie thinks Zippi (her sister) might come for her birthday on February 19. It might not happen so don't get your hopes up. This is all I know on Zippi: Full Name: Zipporah-Yentel Batya Lidenberg-Goltdstein. She was born before her parents were married, so that's why she has the long name. She is my age, at 12 (doll years) and 3 months. She's only a bit younger than me. I was born in August, she was born in November. That's all I know, so we'll learn more later. I have school tomorrow so G'Night!

~Sam (am I supposed to sign off like this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment