Friday, January 14, 2011

URGH!! ~Sophie

            Ivy has been complaining about Britta, and I know why. She is the most obnoxious, annoying, rude girl I've ever met. The worst part is that she's Beckie's best friend. We got in a fight about it earlier. It was as follows:
Me: Why do you hang out with Britta? She's the meanest girl in school!
Beckie: She's not mean! You and your little friends are too judgmental! I'm not just friends with Bri, I'm also friends with Bridget, Beatrix, Bella, Bonni and Bina.
Me:  All you have in common with them is your name begins with 'B'! And your nickname is Beckie!
Beckie: Quit calling me Beckie! I go by Bex or Becca now. We all have nicknames; Britta is Bri, Bridget is Bria,  Beatrix is Trixie or Bea, Bella becomes Bebe, Ella, or Ellie or Lala, Bonnie's BonBon, and Bina's is Binnie or Ina. And we're all in Theater
Me: That's so stupid! Bex sounds like box!
At this point Ivy had walked in.
Ivy: Are you in the middle of something? Oh golly, is Britta over again. Why does she come over? She laughs at me during Gymnastics.
Me: Told you! She's EVIL!! I just want to...
Beckie: Umm... She's in the bathroom! Ivy, she laughs at you because your moves are sooo old. Try learning new ones! Sophie, she dislikes you because you are annoying! I used to be mad when she said that but I understand it now!
                    Have you ever heard the saying that silence is loudest? I finally get it. It was like a heavy cloak of tension that settled over my shoulders. If I was Ami, I would've screamed. Had this been Ami and Mimi, Mimi would have backed away by now. We would be screaming. No, this was worse, much worse. Beckie, my twin sister, was acting like a 16 year old, changing her name, and hanging out with the school bully. Wow. This is getting weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment